Business Process Management
What is the BPM methodology?
Business Process Management is a business strategy to manage and improve business performance, through continuous optimization of processes, in a closed cycle of modeling, execution and evaluation that combines a methodology of best practices with embedded technology software.
It integrates the different areas of the company, based on their processes, regardless of the platform on which they are developed and allows better management of the workload between them.
He proposes to abandon the vision of the company as a series of compartmentalized areas, vertically, and seeks to think about it in a transversal, horizontal way, integrating and automating processes such as underwriting policies, collections and payment of commissions to producers.
• Vision without BPM: Set of sectors that repeat tasks without sufficient knowledge of what is happening in other areas related to the service
• Vision with BPM: Combination of actions that involves several sectors and allows measuring their impact on the generation of the product or service.
How do we assist insurance companies in Business Process Management?
Deepening the prior understanding of the specific problems of the company and within a framework of process improvement with the application of BPM methodology and tools (software), we assist our clients in:
• Cost Reduction Program. Process Efficiency.
• Quality Programs. Process Certifications.
• Business models. Redesign and optimization of the Business Model.
• GAP Analysis and Benchmarking of current processes regarding the best market practices.
• Advice on the definition of operational and commercial policies.
• Design of processes oriented to BPM (workflows).
• Definition of management controls and indicators for their follow-up and monitoring.
• Continuous improvement in the processes according to the controls and monitoring detected.
• Compliance management in business processes to increase and / or improve reputation by reducing risk.
• Time reduction in business support processes. Greater efficiency in Cycle Times and Process Times.
• Standardization of processes.
• Optimization and cost reduction.
• Integrity and quality of processes.
• Integration of third parties in the processes.
• Consolidation of the information derived from the management of the processes.