Our department has a team of specialized lawyers in corporate law providing advice on all matters that arise in the life of a company's business.
We offer a wide range of services in the following areas, including:
- General corporate advice.
- Incorporation of Companies.
- Corporate reorganizations (mergers, spin-offs) and transfer of business assets.
- Drafting of corporate documents and management of corporate books.
- Increase and reduction of capital.
- Incorporation of branches of foreign companies, registration of foreign shareholders, and compliance with their obligations before the relevant authorities.
- Planning and structuring of Business Collaboration Agreements, Temporary Business Associations, Joint Ventures, and Cooperation Consortia.
- Drafting and negotiation of shareholder agreements, voting agreements, and complementary documents.
- Advice on Shareholders' Meetings and Board Meetings both within the framework of ordinary advice and in the context of corporate conflicts.
- Ongoing advice to members of Boards of Directors and Statutory Auditors.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiation of letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, and confidentiality agreements.
- Conducting legal due diligence.
- Drafting and negotiation of transactional documents (share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, escrow agreements, shareholders' agreements, option contracts, etc.).
- Monitoring compliance with obligations after the closing of the transaction.
- Advice and drafting of all types of commercial contracts, including marketing agreements (distribution, agency, concession), licenses, franchises, sale and lease agreements.