Audit for Insurance Companies
Through a multidisciplinary approach, our clients have access to a comprehensive service that is subject to constant and rigorous quality controls at both national and international levels.
We know how important it is to anticipate changes in the demanding and complex regulations that govern the insurance industry.
We have the skills and experience required by the market and apply the best practices and standards of BDO in providing our professional service. We are prepared to face and adapt to the increasingly demanding and frequent regulatory changes.
We base our work methodology on the knowledge and evaluation of inherent risks and processes (operational and systems) of each organization, aiming for an efficient and value-added audit.
Our services include:
- Traditional audit of annual financial statements and limited reviews.
- Special audits to meet specific report requirements (from regulatory bodies, for reinsurance recovery, social contribution capitalization, among others).
- Consulting on regulatory and accounting registration matters.
- Due diligence of organizations.
- Audits in mergers and spin-offs - process coordination.
- Evaluation of the internal control of organizations with a functional, extended approach.
- Special assessments of regulatory compliance during inspections.
- Quality control of external audit services contracted by the organization (preparation for inspections).
- Outsourcing of syndicate work, including assessments on anti-money laundering required by regulations.
- Conversion of financial statements to international accounting normative requirements.