BDO provides an external audit service, with a modern methodological framework and applicable to all types of organizations.
We are characterized by having:
- Global work methodology, designed at an international level with sufficient technological support, based on:
- An approach to planning based on the identified risks.
- Evaluation of processes and systems.
- Presence throughout the entire exercise.
- Applicable to all dimensions and characteristics of companies.
- Quality control processes of the defined methodology, both at the level of evaluation of the international firm, and of the local control bodies, with satisfactory results.
- Formation of a consolidated, independent work team, with proven experience in financial activity regulated by the BCRA, SSN and CNV.
- Proactive attitude and committed to the needs of client organizations, when facing the changing and increasingly stringent regulatory requirements.
- Traditional audit of annual financial statements and limited reviews.
- Advice on accounting records and regulatory aspects.
- Due diligence of organizations. Portfolio due diligence.
- Audit in mergers and splits - Coordination of processes
- Evaluation of the internal control of organizations with a functional, expanded approach.