BUSINESS PROCESS CONTROL OUTSOURCING
FOR YOU “SUPPORT ACTIVITY”. FOR US “CORE”.
Corporate leaders, very often, need to multiply their responsibilities and divide their attention among many issues, thus having a negative impact on their business. That is why, day after day, there is an increasing number of executives who contract our services as part of their strategies to enhance Company controls.
Our BPCO services (Business Process Control Outsourcing) are aimed at preventing and detecting errors, omissions, irregularities and frauds.
Our multidisciplinary professional team combines the use of methodologies and technologies of proven efficiency with functional knowledge and awareness of the business in different markets and in different industries.
Because we are experts in internal control. Because our style turns out to be our best added value: a very high level of communication, commitment and flexibility turn into a differential service resulting in a real solution for management and control.
BENEFITS IN OUTSOURCING OF CONTROLS
Decrease of process risks.
Tangible improvements in performance and effectiveness of controls.
Have access to globally recognized HR methodologies and technologies which are not always available internally.
Total confidentiality of the results of controls.
Leaders in “compliance”: quick response and flexible adaptability given regulatory changes and internal policies.
Restructuring of fixed cost controls, in variables. More flexible and “light” organization, with speedier at change.
BUSINESS PROCESS CONTROL OUTSOURCING “OFFSHORE”
Outsourcing or hiring of services abroad (offshore outsourcing) has lately been one of the favorite resources applied by American and European Corporations in order to save money in operation expenses and costs. In this way, the creation of shared service centers in countries like Argentina and Uruguay multiply the advantages resulting in lower labor costs, avant-garde technology, highly skilled resources and taxation benefits.
SHARED SERVICES CENTERS
• Definition of scope, sourcing strategy, government model, business case creation to support the decision and implementation roadmap.
• Design of operative model, of performance and service management, including corporate structure, skills needed and information technology platform to be used.
• Assistance in implementation of corporate structure and negotiation, management of contracts with third parties, SLA (Service level agreement).
• Support in pilot and successive implementations and subsequent rollouts. Change and Project management.
• Presence in all the region to carry out integral feasibility analysis.