PDP Web Policy
By means of this Personal Data Protection Policy, BECHER Y ASOCIADOS SRL, Legal Representative N⁰ RL-2019-55701817-APN-DNPDP # AAIP before the Agency for the Access to Public Information, assumes the commitment to guide its resources and management, towards effective compliance with Law 25,326 on Data Protection, its Regulations, and other applicable standards, safeguarding the fundamental rights of data holders and respecting the principles when processing third party personal data.
To guarantee the privacy and the right to control access to people’s personal data, the entity has a Personal Data Security Document and has implemented security measures addressing the personal data committed, the purposes that motivate its use, and the objectives of the organization, adopting the provisions of the regulations on the matter.
All personal data will be incorporated into manual and / or computerized databases, owned by BECHER Y ASOCIADOS S.R.L., to carry out its business management or that of third parties, including the personal data committed for the provision of services by BECHER Y ASOCIADOS S.R.L. under the mandate of third parties (clients)
Likewise, the data may be transferred or processed by third parties, when deemed necessary for the strict compliance of the purposes, and the recipient of the data or the person in charge of the treatment must guarantee the same security standards applied by BECHER Y ASOCIADOS S.R.L.
BECHER Y ASOCIADOS S.R.L. is committed to act in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Policy, not to use the data for other purposes and delete them when they are no longer necessary with respect to the objectives for which they were collected.
The purposes to which the personal data will be subject to:
CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS
- Client and Supplier Management
- Administrative, Tax and Accounting Management
- Collection and Payment Management
- Staff and/or Human Resource Management
- Hiring and Staff Selection
- Payroll and Settlement Management
- Performance Evaluation
- Prevention of Occupational Hazards
- Occupational Health
- Commercial Prospection
- Client Loyalty
- Company Facilities Security Management
- Access Control
- Services on behalf of third parties (clients) related to AUDIT; CONSULTANCY; including legal consulting services, comprehensive advice on PPP, process consulting; corporate finance; management of international financing programs; business ethics programs; fraud, investigation, and disputes; human resources management; governance, risk & compliance consulting; compliance audit and advisory services; TAX AND LEGAL and OUTSOURCING AND PAYROLL.
Means to exercise your rights regarding the processing of your data.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, update, inclusion, deletion and challenge personal evaluations, by sending an email attaching your ID to [email protected]. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data. However, it may not be possible to address the requests in all the cases, or discontinue the use immediately, because a legal obligation may require processing the data. Consider that the revocation of your data implies the termination of the relation with BECHER & ASOCIADOS S.R.L.
BECHER Y ASOCIADOS S.R.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties unless it does so in compliance with a legal mandate or at the request of competent authorities.